Since All Romance Reads was created in 2014, it has seen over 51,000 visitors and 151,000 page views.
There are two options for advertisements:
Option A: Paid post content, including (only regarding books):
- Two permanent posts on All Romance Reads, both featuring your book and including purchasing links.
- Two social media shout-outs featuring your book on Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, and Google+.
- Starting at $5 for 2 posts. Click here for more information.
Option B: Sidebar advertisements, including (regarding books or service advertisements):
- A 4 month or 1 year sidebar advertisement on every page (see either side of this page for examples).
- Starting at $20 for 6 months. Click here for more information.
Option C, hosted on our sister site, The Book Review Directory: Editorial Review for your self-published or traditionally published book (only regarding books):
- Our editorial staff will read your book in-full.
- We will write a professional, Editorial Review of your book, including quotes you can use for Editorial Reviews on Amazon, book cover jackets, etc.
- If you like your Editorial Review, we will post it on BRD, including a purchase link.
- The post will generate a social media shout-out, featuring your book on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr, and Google+.
- This option is best classified as mostly service/part book promotion. Starting at $45. Click here for more information.
“Ryan Lanz provides great customer service and more. As a writer himself, Ryan Lanz knows what writers need most — exposure, exposure, exposure —and he provides it with advertising opportunities that reach many readers all at an affordable price.” -Pam Lazos, author of OIl & Water
“Ryan is a pleasure to work with. He makes it easy to keep track of ads and he is also affordable. His sites are a great way to do some extra advertising.” -Diamante Lavendar, author of Breaking the Silence
“Advertising on All Romance Reads has been amazing. Ryan is truly wonderful to work with. He goes the second mile and advocates his clients like no other I’ve worked with. I highly recommend his services.” -Julieann Dove, author of Searching For Sarah